Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ft. Custer


Hey all, last week I spent 4 days at Ft.Custer Training grounds in MI, supposedly to do some "highspeed" training, yah, not so much. In reality it turned out pretty crappy for me, I spent most of the time shut up in the barracks for my foot which I now know is covered with "a disturbingly advanced case of athletes foot" aka trench rot. It sucks to march or run because 3 of my toes are covered in cuts/boils. Anyways, We had about 7 long as powerpoints on various things because it was so cold and rainy. Some people ended up going to the range to qualify but that was only a select few. The PT test ended up being a disaster, the 2 mile turned out to be about 2.5 which screwed up everyones times. So much for "highspeed" training hooah...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People are wondering when BB is gonna attack again.

Sam said...

wow lol, BB next attack is going to be directed at seed :)

Sam said...

who said that lol??