Monday, January 25, 2010

A big year ahead..

Hey everyone, thanks for checking out my blog. Im pretty new to this blogging thing so bear with me for a bit while i get used to it ;). Im planning to try to use this site, and my facebook if I can to keep anyone whose interested informed and up to date on my tour. As of now Im currently drilling with my unit till May when Ill leave for pre-deployment training probably for a month in Ft.Poke Louisiana. As I get more details Ill try to shoot them out to you but anyone who knows the Army life knows these plans are almost always changing lol.

5 comments:

Mom -Your biggest fan said...

Hi Sam,
I like your blog. This is something I can pas on to my friends who have been asking about you. By the way, it's Ft Polk, and Rex and I plan on going there, or whereever to see you off at your final deployment.
Love you much, Mom, your biggest fan*

Sam said...

Glad you like it mom lol, yah just shoot this over to anyone interested

Fancynancy said...

I'll work on getting some of the things on your list. So proud of you!

Unknown said...

Hey Sam,

I sent you the FREETALK headphone.

Sending our love from SUNNY CALIFORNIA!

Cousin Deb

Sam said...

WOW! Thank you so much Deb, The support really means alot to me, That headset will help me out so much when im webcaming back home to everyone.

Thanks alot for the support nance :)